VIEWING 1 - 6
- Long-eared Owl - Watch a Long-eared Owl (LEOW) await the birth of her chicks from her nest in Missoula, Montana. VIEW
- Great Horned Owl - The Great Horned Owl is the heaviest extant owl in Central and South America and is the second heaviest owl in North America. VIEW
- Bison Water Hole - Grasslands National Park - Watch our Bison Pond Cam, streaming live from the plains of Grasslands National Park in Canada. VIEW
- Bison and Prairie Dogs - Grasslands National Park - Watch our Bison Field Cam, streaming live from the plains of Grasslands National Park in Canada. VIEW
- Bison Calving - Grasslands National Park - Watch our Bison Calving Cam, streaming live from the plains of Grasslands National Park in Canada. VIEW
- Audubon Osprey Nest - Located at the Audubon Camp in Maine on Hog Island, watch as these dedicated birds - Rachel and Steve, spend the summer raising three chicks. VIEW
VIEWING 1 - 8 of 11 / all Film results
- 00:01:57 Great Horned Owl - On Watch - A Great Horned Owl keeps a watchful eye while brooding atop its eggs, leaving only for some night hunting. VIEW
- 00:01:25 Long Eared Owl - Late Night Snack - Once twilight gives way to darkness the Long Eared Owl waits patiently for its partner to gather food. A quick delivery comes in a small package. VIEW
- 00:01:09 Great Horned Owl - Dinner Time - The mother Great Horned Owl feeds her young a small mammal. VIEW
- 00:01:23 Preparing To Fly - The Great Horned Owl Chicks strengthen their wings and stretch their legs, growing bigger each passing day. Their mother spends time on a nearby branch, allowing the chicks more independence. VIEW
- 00:03:07 Owlet Rescue - The great horned owlet falls from its tree and is unable to get back to its nest. Magpies attack and the baby is exposed. Who will rescue it? VIEW
- 00:02:01 They Grow Up So Fast - The owlets go from small to big in the course of a few weeks. VIEW
- 00:01:40 Rare Sighting Burrowing Owl - Rather than building a traditional nest, burrowing owls make modify the deserted burrows of prairie dogs, gophers, coyotes, and badgers. An endangered species, it is a rare sight to see one of these cute little birds on camera. VIEW
- 00:01:43 Risks Include Falls - Learning to fly includes risks which one owlet is willing to take. VIEW
VIEWING 1 - 2
VIEWING 1 - 8 of 15 / all Photo results
- MISSOULA: Whitney, an owl researcher poses with one of the long eared owls.
- MISSOULA: This long eared owl show off the backside of its wing.
- MISSOULA: Long eared owl chick hiding in the tall grass.
- MISSOULA: Held firmly by the legs, this long eared owl is safely handled.
- MISSOULA: A nest of a long eared owl hidden in branches.
- VANCOUVER: Owl, Vancouver Marine Park
- MISSOULA: With a firm grip on this long eared owl's legs in order to control it's talons, this handler shows the span of the wing.
- MISSOULA: With a wide eyes and fluffy body, this long eared owl chick can't quite conceal itself behind its narrow branch.